Thursday 29 January 2015

Assured Unlimited Earnings : The Pajama Man School


Have you always wanted to do a home-based business? Have you wanted to earn money the easy way? Want to be a money making machine? Want to be an Expert?

Well the The Pajama Man School Review is a your ticket to sure shot success. We are an insurance school who specialize in providing quality education in the insurance category and subcategory the Insurance categories we teach you will surely help you become an expert in your field of choice. The goal at our school is simple “grow your education while you maximize your income!” Our business is sky rocketing and diversified income is gained through a product mix. Insuring people are what we cater to and do best, everyone is in need of them and with such low premiums the returns one get on them are simply outstanding. 

Our business model specifically focuses on multiple income streams. In today’s business world the ancillary product business is considered a “CASH COW” as students under our Pajama Man School Review focus their business on these products. We broaden our students horizon by helping them focus on one area of business or more based upon there liking. Earning an average retail premium of $50 and an income of $500 on every sale.
Some of the ancillary products are follows:
  • Accident Policy
  • Dental
  • Critical Illness

Hey Andy,
Wrote my first application. $284 premium. The train just took off from the station! Thanks for all of your help and guidance. You were a life saver for me!
Thanks for a great call a moment ago. I'm loving this already. It's so nice to actually feel a part of the group and to have interactions with you and everyone. I like your humor, your teaching style and look forward to each call. Thanks for making me feel welcomed!
Sandra C.

Hey Andy,
I wanted to thank you for the opportunity to work with you and become a Pajama Girl (girl cause you are as young as you feel)! Chase and I are very excited; and plus I am really enjoying the classes! From what I have seen so far you have a great network working. I find it exciting and rewarding to see that you walk your talk! Thanks for doing what you do and make sure to thank Paul for the Marketing. I wouldn't have found you without it!
Jacklyn L.

Hey Andy,
I must take a few moments to thank you for meeting with me yesterday. It was a whirlwind trip driving over and back and I am blown away by the fact that you opened your home and office to me, along with meeting your wonderful family, to include the newest member, the gecko. Without any commitment on my part, I met with the man behind the web page. You are as real and genuine as I had hoped. I sense a ‘down to earth’ caring nature that is hard to find today. I felt the pride that teaching brings to you. While we shared personal conversation, I realized that with your inspiration, knowledge and motivation—failure is not an option. While I am giving this decision the serious consideration it deserves, I am very positive about working with you. I will be in touch.
Craig K.

Source: https://cisgirin.wordpress.com/2015/01/27/earning-unlimited-guaranteed/

No comments:

Post a Comment